Opening a report changes the options available in the menu bar. Now the menu options are specific to the report you are currently viewing.
The Menu Bar is the main navigation tool when viewing a report. With it, you can any of the following tasks.
- Modify – The Modify menu provides several options in a sub menu.
- Title and Description – Change information about the report.
- Report Filters – Configure or modifying column filters.
- Displayed Columns – Select the columns are shown in the report.
- Column Sorting – Add or change sorting of the data.
- Totals and Averages – Enable the display of totals or averages for numeric columns
- Column Breaks – Used to determine where the data should break for increased readability.
- Save – This allows you to Save the report .
- Print – For printing a hardcopy of the current report.
- Export – There are three options for exporting your report. Both the Excel spreadsheet and PDF options have additional advanced features covered further below.
- Excel spreadsheet
- PDF document
- Comma Separated Value file
- Email – This button brings up the options for emailing the report right away. Email report options and setting up a scheduled email are covered in another section below.
- Menu – Returns you to the Library view.
- Last Successful Update – Provides the date and time of the last successful update for the source that is the report is based upon. Clicking the green icon provides additional details about the update.