Advanced Excel Export
Enable Web Updates for Data (Excel Web Query Support): This option creates a special linked Excel spreadsheet that will be automatically refreshed from the Report Source each time the spreadsheet is opened. This means that the data in the spreadsheet will be automatically updated if a Report Source update has been run. This is useful for creating your own reports and charts in Excel and using the MITS data as the source columns.
When opening an Excel Web Query-enabled spreadsheet (.iqy file), Excel may ask for login credentials. Use your MITS Report username and password here.
- Update Report Source Data before Exporting Report: If you have been granted the selected prior to exporting, a Report Source update will be initiated and the report will be exported when the update is complete.
- MultiValue Display Options: same as basic export options
Advanced PDF Export
- Layout: Select the desired page orientation (Landscape or Portrait) from the drop-down menu.
- Page Size: Select the desired page size (Letter (8.5" X 11"), Legal (8.5" X 14"), or A4 (210mm X 297mm) from the drop-down menu.
- Page Header: Click A+ or A- to adjust the page header text Click Add Dynamic Text to add the Report Title, Report Library name, Last Update date and time, or Page Number to the page header. Click Add User Property Text to add the contents of a pre-configured user property to the page header.
- Page Footer: same as above
- Update Report Source Data before Exporting Report: same as above
- MultiValue Display Options: same as above