To Edit an existing Activity, tap on the Task list on the Home screen, find the Task you want to edit, tap on it to open it, and tap the pencil icon.
With the Task editor open, you can add, delete, or modify any information in an existing Task.
Any field marked with an asterisk is a required field and must be filled in.
The available fields include:
- Task Name - How the Task will display in a list
- Due Date - Due date for the Task
- Completed Date - Date the Task was marked Complete. This can also be manually edited to add a completed date.
- Activity Type - Tap this field for a list of available types. Select the type you want by tapping on it.
- Assigned To - Tap this field for a list of available assignees.
- Linked Item - This can be an account, contact, opportunity, or anything else set up in you sales enablement system for linking.
- Notes- Place any additional notes you want to record for this Activity here.
Tap the Save button at the top of the page to keep your changes. Tap the Cancel button to exist this screen without saving any changes.