Note: Activities in Print Sales Enablement (Sherpa) cannot be edited. In this case, Activities are a list of completed Tasks.
The following instructions are only for Sales Enablement (Tour deForce) environments.
To Edit an existing Activity:
- Tap on the Activities list on the Home screen
- Find the Activity you want to edit
- Tap on it to open it
- Tap the pencil icon top open the editor
With the Activity editor open, you can add, delete, or modify any information in an existing activity.
Any field marked with an asterisk (*) is a required field and must be filled in before you can save.
- Activity Name - How the Activity will display in a list
- Due Date - Due date for the Activity
- Duration - Used for time tracking
- Linked Item - This can be an account, contact, opportunity, or anything else set up in your system for linking.
- Activity Type - Tap to open the list of available activity types and make a selection.
- Notes- Place any additional notes you want to record for this Activity here.
Tap the Save button at the top of the page to keep your changes. Tap the Cancel button to exit this screen without saving any changes.