Bulk Account Classification
Using the Bulk Account Classification tool, you have the ability to classify accounts, in bulk, by the Account Classification checkboxes in the Accounts tab. You also have the ability to remove the classification.
- Choose to either Assign (check the account classification check box) or Remove (uncheck the account classification check box).
- Choose the classification you want to assign or remove.
- Choose a filter criteria; current Account Classification (for removing), Account Name, City, County, ERP #, Zip Code, SIC Code, State, Referred By, or Zone.
- Enter the search criteria and click the Filter button. A Displayed Record Count will appear
- You will then see a list of matching accounts.
- Choose the accounts you would like to assign or remove the account classification for by using the check boxes to the left of the account name. You also have the ability to check / uncheck all accounts in the list.
- Click the Update button to finish.
Last Updated 8/3/2020